From leadership experience and growth at all levels in companies such as Athletes World , TPH Canada, Roots, Telus Mobility , Champs Sports , Fusion Homes, Dunsire Developments and Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment , I am different than most consultants/coaches out there. I have done the job at every level, I have felt your pain and that of your team and I have just the tools you need and we will measure it every step of the way.
From the stockroom to the board room and everything in between. A-Z is me, and I can make it stick to help you grow. Let me be your trusted business and management consultant in Guelph and the surrounding area.
Lessons learned are yours to be had and so is the exposure from growing businesses and people while being the President of a residential home building company, VP of sales and marketing and client services, a district manager in retail, opening up a professional sports stadium like BMO Field as the General Manager known as employee number #0001 while simultaneously running the Ricoh Coliseum and holding the title of Senior Director of the Air Canada Centre,.
There are so many lessons I have lived, and been taught, and I am here to pass them along to you. There is no challenge too small or too big . My experience has been gathered across senior roles in small, medium and large organizations.. I have learned that planning, awareness and behavior based skill development is the formula to success.I can expose you to that and simplify it. Plan the Work, Work the Plan.
My service includes a free comprehensive consultation to help identify gaps and opportunities, a comprehensive report that includes a project plan with timelines and milestones, a cost analysis, and a schedule.
If engaged following the free diagnosis consultation, my rates begin at 385$ /hour for coaching sessions ( subject to clarification of needs and a signed off, agreed upon, quote by both parties ). ***Training seminars and Keynote speaking sessions will be quoted separately.
Payment terms : TBD
As a business coach I can work with you on a regular basis where we will have an agreed upon process that we can measure and track that will allow you o bring on the senior executive leadership experience without encountering the full expensive headcount. Commit to regular coaching of 4 hours or less per month or 8 hours per week. We will set the targets and the road map to your success..
if you prefer a more "one off" "a la carte" approach depending on needs, I can offer the following and much more.:
I have worked for some of the nation's largest organizations and have implemented strategic planning training and roll-out/measurement , Servant Leadership training , coaching and employee development training, sales and marketing training, social media strategy implementation and support , customer service training, keynote speaking and much more.
Get your free diagnosis meeting today.
Let's meet to see if I can help you and your team. No risk no commitment . Book your free diagnosis meeting today to see if I can add value to you and your team
Dunsire Developments, Burlington, Ontario Sept 2019-Present
President – Dunsire Developments
I was recruited into the organization in September of 2019, to take over full accountability for Dunsire’s entire operations in Canada
Fusion Homes, Guelph, Ontario Feb 2013-2019
Vice President – Sales, Client Services and IT
I was recruited away in February of 2013 to be VP of Sales Operations at Fusion Homes. I oversee all sales operations across Ontario. I was accountable for sales behaviors, performance, strategy and development. In 2016 I was promoted to have Client Services accountabilities as well, while also providing dotted line marketing leadership based on my award-winning background. I will be pleased to share more on my early days as a leader at Fusion Homes.
The Printing House Canada, Toronto, Ontario April 2009- 2013
Vice President-Marketing and Business Development
I was recruited to become the Vice President of Marketing and Business Operations for the Printing House Canada. I supported a team of 70 in head office, and 400+ in 70 Branches across Canada. I was accountable for the growth of a 90 Million Dollar business channel and the growth and care giving to 10 000 B2B accounts across the country.
MAPLE LEAF SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT, Toronto, Ontario 2004-2009
General Manager, BMO Field and Ricoh Coliseum and Senior Director, Event Services, ACC 2006-2009
Senior management responsible for creation of vision and strategic plan to ensure financial success of two high volume sports and entertainment facilities on Exhibition Place grounds in Toronto. Accountable to the financial success of the following operations in both the Ricoh Coliseum and BMO Field: facility management, food and beverage, consumer products, ticket administration, suite sales and service, fan service, event production services, building operations, and television broadcast services. Ensure all employees are trained, coached and developed in order to deliver world-class customer services to maximum capacities of ten thousand and twenty thousand customers per night. Report to Executive Vice President of Venues and Entertainment.
· Successfully supervised and supported construction and FF&E at BMO Field Opening.
· Developed mystery shopping, coaching, and personal development program to ensure excellent customer service at both facilities while continuing to focus on day-to-day-personal development of 50 full-time and 1,000 part-time staff between both buildings.
· Major League Soccer Leading Food & Beverage, and Merchandise per caps in first year of operations at BMO Field.
· Event operations team host inaugural concert at BMO Field with 27,000 spectators in attendance at as the kick-off location for North American leg of Genesis “Turn it on again” World Tour.
· Hosted the world’s third largest sporting event as BMO Field served as headquarters for the 2007 FIFA Under-20 World Cup. BMO Field hosted 12 games in 9 event days between July 1 and 22nd.
· Built booking program to ensure BMO Field is available to the community at community rates for 50% of operable days as part of the management commitment to the city to build the sport of soccer at grassroots level.
· Part of media communication committee to ensure awareness of BMO Field’s grand opening and major events. Public representative for television, radio, and newsprint comments and interviews.
· Report monthly to the Board of Governors of Exhibition Place, including deputy mayor of Toronto, on financial results and operations of both venues.
· As of June 2008 – The role of Senior Director of Event services at the Air Canada Centre was added to my existing General Manager role. Many of the functions are the same as stated above but based out of the Air Canada Centre added to my role at BMO Field and Ricoh Coliseum
Director, Consumer Products –2004-2006
Responsible for development and support of the entire Consumer Products department at Air Canada Centre and Ricoh Coliseum, including Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Rock, Toronto Marlies, and all major entertainment events. Support five sales channels: stores, kiosk vendors, mail order, e-commerce, corporate sales as well as the entire purchasing operation totaling over 100 employees.
TELUS MOBILITY, Scarborough, Ontario 2002– 2004
Area Manager (DSM), Corporate Stores
ROOTS CANADA, Mississauga, Ontario 2001 – 2002
Store Manager, Square One
· Recruited from Athletes World to fill a new Area Manager position
· Responsible for the Roots Complex in Square One - Roots and Roots Kids
· Implemented suggestive selling awareness with the tracking and accountability to Average Sale, Items per Sale, Sales per Hour, and Conversion Ratio
· Took over a location hitting 79% of their budget in Q1-2001 and hit over 110% of budget for the following four quarters - company leaders in statistical performance
· Developed three new store managers during time with Roots Canada
ATHLETES WORLD, Toronto, Ontario 1998-2001
Senior Store Manager, Toronto Eaton Centre
· Responsible for General Management of $5 million location
· Responsible for 3 new store openings: Bayshore (Ottawa), Eaton Centre (Toronto) and Square One (Mississauga), three of the top five real estate holdings in Canadafor Athletes World
· Rolled out Bata’s Store Manager Development Program in week long training sessions in Montreal(French), Halifax and Toronto
· Represented Bata Retail on the Retail Council of Canada on the implementation of a first level management training program
2014 Fusion Homes Tarion Builder of the Year- Awarded builder of the year for customer satisfaction and consumer experience in all of Ontario. This awarded is truly the voice of the new homebuyer in the province. 65,000 surveys are sent out to all new buyers in the fiscal year and all builders are ranked based on the homebuyer’s experience.
2013 Fusion Homes Tarion Builder of the Year- Awarded builder of the year for customer satisfaction and consumer experience in all of Ontario. This awarded is truly the voice of the new homebuyer in the province. 65,000 surveys are sent out to all new buyers in the fiscal year and all builders are ranked based on the homebuyer’s experience.
2012 TPH Canada Best Online Presence-Through the efforts of a fantastic team, I have the pleasure to lead, we won best online presence in Canadian Printing Industry for www.tph.ca, tph platinum, www.elephoto.ca and all of our social media engagement.
Great group of talented people
2012 TPH Canada Best Marketing Campaign 2012 - I have the pleasure of leading some amazing people on the Marketing team @tphcanada. We were awarded the best Marketing Campaign in Canada within the printing industry. Our campaign was an integrated campaign that used Direct Mail, QR codes, Social Media, Multi-Media on our website, as well Personal URL's and a variable print and email component.
Winning Campaign was for "Let us do the Work"
2009 MLSE Recognized by the City of Toronto and the Board of Exhibition Place, for
Outstanding leadership and results provided to the community and the city
In my role as General Manager of BMO Field.
2007 MLSE Successful Completion of Elite Training Camp, Facilitated by MLSE
President and CEO Richard Peddie
2007 MLSE Nominated for Coach of the Year
2007 MLSE July 2007 Star of the Month; Leader in our Community (For Greening
2005 MLSE Nominated for Coach of the Year
2004 Telus Mobility “Star Awards” club winner: Area Manager of the Year
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!